Who is the administrator of your personal data?
The administrator, i.e. the entity that decides how your personal data will be used, is E-Kreator Dadu Spółka Jawna with its registered office in Chorzów at ul. Składowa 23 (hereinafter "We", "E-Kreator" or "Company") - the owner of the Internet store available at https://motor-x.com (hereinafter "Motor-X", "our store").
How can you contact us for more information about the processing of your personal data?
For more information about the processing of your personal data in our store, please contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org , or by postal mail at:
E-Kreator Dadu Sp. J.
ul. Składowa 23
How do we have your data?
We have received it from you during the process of creating an account in our store, as well as in connection with transactions made by you in our store.
Where do we get your data from?
What is the purpose and legal basis of processing your personal data by Motor-x.com?
We process your personal data because it is necessary to perform the agreement concluded between you and our store, including to:
- enable the provision of electronic services and full use of the Motor-X store, including making transactions
- establish and manage your account or accounts, and provide support for your account, transactions, and technical troubleshooting
- perform the contracts entered into under the sales agreement with Motor-X
- handle complaints in our store in case you make such a complaint
- servicing requests which you send to us (e.g. via contact form)
- contact you, for purposes connected with providing services
Additionally, we are required by law to process your personal data for tax and accounting purposes.
We also process your personal data for the purposes set out below, based on our company's legitimate interest, which is:
- monitoring your activity and that of all other users, including, for example, keyword searches and managing your activity in our store
- adjusting ads according to your previously viewed content, adjusting categories of offers or individual offers
- conducting marketing activities towards you, including direct marketing;
- contacting you for the purposes of the permitted marketing activities via available communication channels, in particular, and with your consent, via e-mail and telephone.
- providing payment services
- ensuring the security of services that we provide to you electronically, including enforcing compliance with the internal rules of the Motor-X store, and preventing fraud and abuse
- monitoring your activity and that of all other users, e.g. keyword searches, conducting research and analysis, especially in terms of store functionality, improving service performance or assessing the main interests and needs of visitors
- handling your requests, communicated in particular to the customer service department and through the contact form, when they are not directly related to the performance of the contract
- organization of loyalty programs, competitions or promotional actions in which you can participate
- debt collection, conducting court, arbitration and mediation proceedings
- conducting statistical analyses
- storing data for archiving purposes, and ensuring accountability (demonstrating that we have met our obligations under the law)
If you agree, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- recording data in cookies, collecting data from websites and mobile applications
- organizing competitions and promotional actions in which you can participate
- adjust offers and services according to your previous activity
You can withdraw your consent to process your personal data at any time in the same way you have given it. We will continue to process your personal data until you withdraw your consent.
Do you need to provide us with your personal data?
We require you to provide the following personal data in order for us to enter into and perform the contract entered into with you and thereby provide you with the service:
- E-mail address, first and last name, country of residence, postal code and city of residence, street and number of house / apartment, contact phone
- in case of companies, also necessary are: company name, company address, postal code and city, NIP number<
If for any reason you do not provide us with these personal details, unfortunately we will not be able to conclude a contract with you, and as a result, you will not be able to use our store.
If required by law, we may require you to provide other necessary data, for example for accounting or tax reasons. Other than in these cases, the provision of your data is voluntary.
What rights do you have to provide us?
What rights do you have against the E-Creator Company with respect to the processing of your personal data?
We guarantee the fulfillment of all your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation, i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit their processing, the right to their portability, as well as the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
You can exercise these rights if:
- with regard to a request for rectification: you notice that your data is incorrect or incomplete;
- with regard to a request for erasure of data: Your data will no longer be necessary for the purposes for which they were collected by the Company; you withdraw your consent to the processing of your data; you object to the processing of your data; your data will be processed unlawfully; your data should be deleted in order to comply with an obligation arising from a legal provision or your data was collected in connection with the provision of electronic services offered to your child;
- with regard to a request for restriction of data processing: you notice that your data are incorrect – you may request restriction of the processing of your data for a period allowing us to check the correctness of the data; your data are processed unlawfully, but you do not want them to be deleted; we no longer need your data, but you may need them to defend or assert claims; or you object to the processing of your data – until we determine whether the legitimate grounds on our part override the grounds for the objection;
- with regard to a request for data portability: the processing of your data takes place on the basis of your consent or a contract concluded with you and where this processing is carried out by automated means;
In what situations can you object to the processing of your data?
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data when:
- the processing of your personal data is carried out on the basis of a legitimate interest or for statistical purposes, and the objection is justified by the particular situation in which you find yourself,
- Your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, including being profiled for that purpose,
Remember that you can exercise your right to object from 25 May 2018.
Who do we share your personal data with?
We share your personal data with entities that support us in providing electronic services, i.e. entities that provide payment services, credit services, perform consulting or auditing services, support the service of users of our store, support the promotion of offers, cooperate in marketing campaigns, provide courier services. We may share your personal information with public authorities fighting fraud and abuse.
Because we regularly run analytics and reports using Google tools, it is possible that we may disclose your IP address to Google LLC.
How long do we keep your personal information?
We will keep your personal data for the duration of the contract you have entered into with us, and after its termination for the purposes of:
- enforce claims in connection with the performance of the contract
- prevention of fraud and abuse
- statistics and archiving
- for a maximum period of 10 years from the date of completion of the contract
We will retain your personal data for marketing purposes for the duration of the contract or until you object to such processing, whichever occurs first.
In the case of organizing loyalty programs, contests and promotional campaigns in which you may participate – we will process your data for the duration of the programs and the period of accounting for the presentation of prizes.
For the purpose of accountability, i.e. to prove compliance with the regulations concerning the processing of personal data, we will keep the data for the period in which we are obliged to retain the data or documents containing them in order to document the fulfilment of legal requirements and to enable the control of their fulfilment by public authorities.
Will we transfer your data to countries outside the European Economic Area?
Your personal data will be transferred outside the European Economic Area to Google LLC based on appropriate legal safeguards, which are standard contractual clauses for the protection of personal data approved by the European Commission.
Will we process your personal data automatically (including through profiling) in a way that affects your rights?
Your personal data will be processed by automated means (including profiling), but this will not have any legal effect on you or similarly significantly affect you.
Profiling of personal data by our store consists of processing your data (including by automated means) by using it to evaluate certain information about you, in particular to analyse or forecast your personal preferences and interests.